Direction to Melbourne Office of the Anti Depression Association of Australia.
(Venue for The Mentoring Institutes, Life Coaching program)
1. Take train to Balaclava Station (near St Kilda), this is normally Sandringham line, you may need to go to city first
2. When you get off at Balaclava station ( stop after Richmond) you are on ‘Carlisle Street’ turn left and find next tram stop ( a few meters up road) take tram that leads to Acland street St Kilda ( I think its 9 or 16, tram stop will have number)
3. Tram to end of Acland street (will take no more then 8-10mins)
4. Hop of end of tram stop walk across road to your right we are located just near corner of Acland Street and Barkley street
5. You will see a real-estate sign “FMR Real Estate” We are upstairs here. This real-estate business owned and operated by Craig Corby, is the first corporate Melbourne sponsor for the ADAA.